Title Says I Choose This Blog Frojinio With Closed Eyes and Left Hand Wanting To Write Bulldog. First Try Nothing To Choose. I Often Enjoy With This Kind of Experiments. I Did An Experiment Over The Word Bulldog. With My Brain I Chose the Variant http://bulldgo.blogspot.com/, With Perifherical View Semi Conscious I Chose https://buoodeigh.blogspot.com and Closed Eyes I Chose https://frojinio.blogspot.com. As Webmaster I Noted That Is a Very Primary Word But In the Same Time Is Very Easy to Write and Remember For Search Engines and Persons, So I Liked, But I Got All of Them. The Only Names I Remeber That Could Be Ranged With Similarity Are Fregene And Fiumicino Toghether as Froginio.
Fregene And Fiumicino Are One Famous Balnear Locality Of Romans People. Fregene Is The Name Of The Down Town, The Beach of Fiumicino Town. At 30km From Rome, Where Is Situated The National Airport
3286. CIA's Locations: Washington, Jefferson City, Langley of Sidney Poitier, Marseille, Corsica of Yannick Noah and Rome of Rosario Fiorello. CIA's Philosophy: Negros, Rich Homosexuals, Slave Owners. Truman Missouri - Poitier Angola - Chamberlain Sudan Breeding Program. CIA History: The Ranch Of Harry Truman. The Kidnapping Of The Tsar Alexander Romanov On 1952 In Russia. The Kidnapping Of The Romanovs In Venice on 1956. Harry Truman Became The Tsar, and Sidney Poitier Became The Tsarina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment